Rational-Self-Interest Service Fees
Energize! The Great Persuasion
(The Page of Reason, The Great Persuasion, Section 17)
The gp Core Team works to enrich rationality, to propagate Objectivist Principles—on an extraordinarily broad-scale. And this is not a charitable service. It is a service of utmost rational-self-interest necessity. To earn the fruit, we must play the flute. We will play this flute. We can play a simple ditty within a forlorn wilderness, or we can play a monumental concerto, within all cultures and civilizations, all around the Earth.
The degree to which we play this flute depends upon the availability of financial resources. And it is from voluntary rational-self-interest service fees that we acquire these energizing resources. gp Able Leaders energize! The Great Persuasion by posting rational-self-interest service fees:
- GP Bronze Able Leaders simply spread the word (no fees involved).
- GP Copper Able Leaders post modest rational-self-interest service fees from the website’s Service Fees page.
- GP Silver Able Leaders post larger rational-self-interest service fees, and can opt for a silver recognition on the website’s GP Core Projects page.
- GP Gold Able Leaders energize! entire USA Sub-Projects, and can opt for a gold recognition on the website’s GP Core Projects page.
By any combination of methods, I urge you to energize! the Great Persuasion. By our own, bit by tiny bit, productive work, we can each proudly earn, live, and enjoy our very own life-enriching status as a GP Propagator of Objectivist Principles.
For further details, consult the website’s Service Fees page.
And please do remember that mega-legions of able individuals are depending upon you—for our mutually beneficial pursuits of happiness.
- All times for false hopes and strategic patience have long since passed!
- And, for value produced, what are just a few small Hamiltons or Franklins?
- Read on, but please do! post your service fee: soon, soon, soon!
For one full iteration of Our usa Project to become completed, possibly $100 million will eventually become required. To enrich rationality, within all cultures and civilizations, all around the Earth—substantially more. Nevertheless, each and every Alexander Hamilton ($10.00) will become important and valuable.
• • • We will enact Our Heroic gp Project: bit by tiny bit. • • •
us Income Tax Deductibility
- Under us tax law, these fees are not yet deductible as charitable contributions.
- Concerning future plans, reference the About Us page.
Voluntary Service Fee Levels
- One Alexander Hamilton ($10.00), or more.
- One Grover Cleveland ($1000.00), or more.
- Optional recognition in the Silver Able Leaders table on the gp Core Projects page.
- To opt-in, include this following message with your payment:
- Silver Opt-In: <display name>
- Optional: <concise credentials, city, state, home zip/postal code>.
- We favor zips because they are key informational aspects of this project.
- To opt-out is the default.
- The agent invoiced cost of a usa Sub-Project, without any cost mark-ups.
- Optional recognition in the Gold Able Leaders table on the gp Core Projects page.
- “Anonymous” is the default value.
- For usa Sub-Projects, we employ usps listed Online Direct Mail Experts
- The gp Core team performs all agent interaction work.
- View the Estimated Sub-Project Cost section below.
- Contact Orrin via the Contact page. We will work out the details together.
Fee Payment Methods: Check, PayPal, or Credit Card
- By Check:
- Pay to: Orrin Smith; memo line: The Great Persuasion.
- Mail to: The address on the Contact page.
- For larger amounts, common 2.9% bank transaction fees can be avoided.
- A Silver service fee marks a good cut-off amount. Your choice.
- By PayPal or by Credit Card via PayPal:
- A PayPal account is not required.
- Quick, easy, and secure. All privacy, processing, and security functions are performed by PayPal.
- PayPal’s privacy, security, terms of service, etc. can be accessed from the PayPal website page footers.
- The initial quantity is one Alexander Hamilton ($10.00). That quantity can be revised within the PayPal forms.
|PayPal Button||Face Name||Face Value|
Estimated Sub-Project Costs
- Estimated Cost Ranges:
- Averaged from six eddm agents’ prices as of 2018-09-10.
- For the 6.5″ x 9″ gp Preface Mailer.
|From||To||Per Item||Low Cost||High Cost|
- How to Estimate a Sub-Project Cost:
- Look up a Zip Code here.
- On the Every Door Direct Mail (eddm) page, perform a Zip Code search, switch to Show Table, and Select All (routes).
- Make these drop-down menu selections:
- Route: Select City and Rural/HWY. Do not select po Box.
- Residential: Select Residential Only. Do not select Business & Residential.
- The eddm order summary:
- Will show the total address count, which is the point of this exercise.
- Will show the retail postage cost, not the cost of a corresponding sub-project.
- Will most usually indicate, in red color, that the selections have exceeded 5000 addresses.
- That 5000 address, per Zip Code, per day limit only applies to retail account mailings.
- We will be mailing through our agents’ business accounts, so that limit does not apply to our work.