Rational-Self-Interest Service Fees
Energize! The Great Persuasion
Service Fee Levels
- Simply spread the word (no fees involved).
- One Alexander Hamilton ($10.00), or more.
- One Grover Cleveland ($1000.00), or more.
- Optional recognition in the Silver Able Leaders table on the gp Core Projects page.
- To opt-in, include this following message with your payment:
- Silver Opt-In: <display name>
- Optional: <concise credentials, city, state, home zip/postal code>.
- We favor zips because they are key informational aspects of this project.
- To opt-out is the default.
- The agent invoiced cost of a usa Sub-Project, without any cost mark-ups.
- Optional recognition in the Gold Able Leaders table on the gp Core Projects page.
- “Anonymous” is the default value.
- For usa Sub-Projects, we employ usps listed Online Direct Mail Experts
- The gp Core team performs all agent interaction work.
- View the Estimated Sub-Project Cost section below.
- Contact Orrin via the Contact page. We will work out the details together.
Payment Methods: Check, PayPal, or Credit Card
- By Check:
- Pay to: Orrin Smith
- Memo line: Great Persuasion Institute
- Mail to:
- Orrin Smith
- PO Box 1189
- Leander, TX 78646
- For larger amounts, common 2.9% bank transaction fees can be avoided.
- A Silver service fee marks a good cut-off amount. Your choice.
- By PayPal or by Credit Card via PayPal:
- A PayPal account is not required.
- Quick, easy, and secure. All privacy, processing, and security functions are performed by PayPal.
- PayPal’s privacy, security, terms of service, etc. can be accessed from the PayPal website page footers.
- The initial quantity is one Alexander Hamilton ($10.00). That quantity can be revised within the PayPal forms.
|PayPal Button||Face Name||Face Value|
usa Sub-Project Costs
- Estimated Cost Ranges Table
- Averaged from six eddm agents’ prices as of 2018-09-10.
- For the 6.5″ x 9″ gp Preface Mailer.
|From||To||Per Item||Low Cost||High Cost|
- How to Estimate a Specific Sub-Project Cost:
- Look up a Zip Code here.
- On the Every Door Direct Mail (eddm) page, perform a Zip Code search, switch to Show Table, and Select All (routes).
- Make these drop-down menu selections:
- Route: Select City and Rural/HWY. Do not select po Box.
- Residential: Select Residential Only. Do not select Business & Residential.
- The eddm order summary:
- Will show the total address count, which is the point of this exercise.
- Will show the retail postage cost, not the cost of a corresponding sub-project.
- Will most usually indicate, in red color, that the selections have exceeded 5000 addresses.
- That 5000 address, per Zip Code, per day limit only applies to retail account mailings.
- We will be mailing through our agents’ business accounts, so that limit does not apply to our work.