Rational-Self-Interest Service Fees
For Our Mutually Beneficial Pursuits of Happiness
The Page of Reason: Supplement 1: The Great Persuasion
Section 13: Rational-Self-Interest Service Fee Payments
(Excerpted from The Page of Reason text)
The gp Core Team works to enrich rationality, to propagate Objectivist Principles—on an extraordinarily broad-scale. And this is not a charitable service. It is a service of utmost rational-self-interest necessity. To earn the fruit, we must play the flute. We will play this flute. We can play a simple ditty within a forlorn wilderness, or we can play a monumental concerto, within all cultures and civilizations, all around the Earth. The degree to which we play this flute depends upon the availability of financial resources. And it is from voluntary rational-self-interest service fee payments that we acquire these energizing resources.
We urge you to post a rational-self-interest service fee payment to energize The Great Persuasion:
- gp Bronze Able Leaders: One Alexander Hamilton ($10.00), or more.
- gp Silver Able Leaders: Larger fees earn an option for honorable recognition.
- gp Gold Able Leaders: An exemplary option is to enable a USA Sub-Project.
For further payment details, reference the website’s Fees page. And please do remember that mega-legions of able individuals are depending upon you—for our mutually beneficial pursuits of happiness.
- All times for false hopes and strategic patience have long since passed.
- And, for value produced, what are just a few small Hamiltons or Franklins?
- Read on, but please do! make your service fee payment: soon, soon, soon!
For one full iteration of Our usa Project to become completed, possibly $100 million will eventually become required. To enrich rationality, within all cultures and civilizations, all around the Earth—substantially more. Nevertheless, each and every Alexander Hamilton ($10.00) will become important and valuable.
• • We will enact Our Heroic Great Persuasion Project: bit by tiny bit. • • •
I am presently operating as a sole proprietorship. Therefore, under US tax law, these service fee payments are not deductible as charitable contributions.
- Bronze: One Alexander Hamilton ($10.00), or more
- Silver: One Grover Cleveland ($1000.00), or more.
- Your name will be featured in the Silver Able Leaders table on the gp Causes: Core Projects page.
- Gold: Sponsor a usa Sub-Project.
- By PayPal or by Credit Card via PayPal:
- A PayPal account is not required.
- Quick, easy, and secure. All privacy, processing, and security functions are performed by PayPal.
- The initial quantity of one Alexander Hamilton ($10.00) can be revised.
|PayPal Button||Face Name||Face Value|
- By Check:
- Pay to: Orrin Smith
- Memo: The Great Persuasion
- Mail to:
- Orrin Smith
- The Great Persuasion
- po Box 1189
- Leander, tx 78646–1189
Estimated Sub-Project Costs
- Estimated Cost Ranges:
- Averaged from six eddm agents’ prices as of 2018-09-10.
- For the 6.5″ x 9″ gp Causes: Preface Mailer.
|From||To||Per Item||Low Cost||High Cost|
- How to Estimate a Sub-Project Cost:
- Tap here ⇐: Look up a Zip Code.
- Tap here ⇐: Every Door Direct Mail (eddm).
- On the eddm page, perform a Zip Code search, switch to Show Table, and Select All (routes).
- Make these drop-down menu selections:
- Route: Select City and Rural/HWY. Do not select po Box.
- Residential: Select Residential Only. Do not select Business & Residential.
- The eddm order summary:
- Will show the total address count, which is the point of this exercise.
- Will show the retail postage cost, not the cost of a corresponding sub-project.
- Will most usually indicate, in red color, that the selections have exceeded 5000 addresses.
- That 5000 address, per Zip Code, per day limit only applies to retail account mailings.
- We will be mailing through our agents’ business accounts, so that limit does not apply to our work.