For Our Great Persuasion Project.
All project profits go towards marketing this book.
Donate Button: Using the PayPal Donate button, a donation can be submitted via a major debit or credit card, or directly from a PayPal account.
- A donation of $10, $25, $50, or other is suggested.
- A donation of $1000 or more earns an opt-in for recognition on the Silver Leaders page.
- To opt-in, type a legitimate name where donation form says: “Type a personalized note here.”
Checks: Donations can also be submitted by check, which do not incur processing fees. This method might be useful, particularly for larger amounts.
- Make check payable to: Orrin Smith, and write “Our GP Project” on the memo line.
- Mail check to: Orrin Smith, Our GP Project, 2308 La Mirada St, Leander, TX, 78641
Bespoke USA Gold Projects: ACH bank transfers or bank wire transfers are required.
Tax Deductions: Presently, these donations are not tax deductible. Consult the About Us page for details.
Email: Concerning questions, requests, or comments, contact Orrin Smith at email@example.com. I will be pleased to hear from you.
usa Gold Projects
Test Project: Our first USA Gold Project is a semi-controlled test to determine if income from book sales and donations can become sufficient to cover the cost of an EDDM book cover postcard mailing. Until such income is determined to be sufficient, no further projects will be initiated, and this whole project may become placed on a permanent hold.
Post-Sponsorships: Any USA Gold Project that is listed as “GP Working Capital” can be post-sponsored. This is the easiest and simplest Gold Project sponsorship method.
How to Estimate a USA Gold Project Cost: Specialist firms produce our EDDM mailings. All evidence indicates that our cost-per-address, including all printing, postage, and services, should always remain much less than the cost of a content-free US first-class postage stamp. As of 2022-01-01, the cost of a US first-class postage stamp is $0.58. Consult the USA Gold Projects page for historical costs-per-address ($Home).
The purpose of the following exercise is to acquire a count of USPS residential addresses within a specific Zip Code. It may take a little practice to learn how the USPS EDDM interface actually works. And, if these instructions are not precisely accurate, you should still be be able to obtain a good address count. Furthermore, the address count for an actual full-service mailing may differ. Things change.
- To look up a USPS Zip Code, click this link: usps.com
- To go to the USPS EDDM, click this link: usps.com
- Perform a single Zip Code search (a city may encompass multiple Zip Codes).
- Open the Table view.
- Select all routes (top line).
- Open to the Map view.
- Select the Route dropdown and check City and Rural/Highway. Do not check po Box.
- Select the Residential dropdown and select Residential Routes Only.
- The eddm order summary:
- Will display Total Mailpieces (total address count).
- Will display Approximate Cost.
- That will be the total retail postage cost only; it is not the cost of a full-service USA Gold Project.
- Will most usually indicate, in red color, that the selections have exceeded 5000 addresses.
- That 5000 address per Zip Code per day limit only applies to retail account mailings.
- We will be mailing through our EDDM agents’ business accounts, so that limit does not apply to our project.